1902

Carroll took over the Creamery. He required that all milk be separated and the cream was tested and an unlimited water source was installed. The creamery turned out good “Comox Creamery Butter” and began getting a reputation. This forced the large individual producers to join the Co-Op and under the control of Richard Hurford and Carroll the Creamery became one of the top four in the province thus producing another economical boot for the Valley.