Remembrance Day exhibit at the Comox Museum showing Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry Korean War uniform worn by Neil Deck and W.W.2 British Women’s Land Army great coat worn by Jean McLeod (KIng) whose story was featured in the book ‘Blackouts to Bright Lights.’
Pursuant to Dr. Henry and BC guidelines, Comox Archives and Museum is currently closed to the public. Staff will be working in the Archives and are happy to answer any inquiries by phone, 250-339-2885 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay safe. Pam Moughton, Chair of CAMS.
MLA Ronna-Rae Leonard and staff person Barbara Price with new 2020 Summer Magic Heritage Fashions, courtesy of Linda Hargreaves of Cumberland, and part of Sydney Burnaby Wood ‘Dusty’ d’Esterre’s mother’s china animal figurines, on loan from the Courtenay and District Museum.
The Museum's new Lorne Hotel Collage which was made and donated by Terrie Anderson. Pictured with the Collage is Dona Cameron (nee. Cliffe), the great granddaughter of Florence and Samuel Cliffe who owned and ran the Lorne Hotel from 1883 to 1912.
Terri Anderson creating the Lorne Hotel Collage in her studio.